Resources for Partners and Stakeholders
We are the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization, working to improve the quality of care for Medicare beneficiaries. Our site offers beneficiary and family-centered care information for providers, patients, and families. Welcome!
for partners and stakeholders
- BFCC-QIO FAQs (PDF): Frequently asked questions related to Kepro’s services
- Case Review Connections Newsletter: A quarterly newsletter for healthcare providers that gives a glimpse into Kepro and the services provided, along with success stories and updates from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Partnership for Patients Initiative: A public-private partnership working to improve the quality, safety, and affordability of health care for all Americans
- MLN Connects Newsletter: A newsletter for healthcare professionals published by CMS
- See our Advocacy Resources page for ideas about how to share Medicare rights information with your community.
for people who have medicare
- Educational Flyer: How Kepro helps People who have Medicare (English)
flu vaccine resources
- Social Media Campaign: Roll your #SleeveUp to #FightFlu
Encourage your followers on social media to roll their sleeves up for an annual flu vaccine by featuring photos of yourself and others in your community getting a flu vaccine or showing off a bandage after getting a flu vaccine. Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website for additional resources including sample messages and images that you can use.
- Flu Vaccine Partner Toolkit includes many tools for the flu season, including: