Our Partners and Stakeholders
We are the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization, working to improve the quality of care for Medicare beneficiaries. Our site offers beneficiary and family-centered care information for providers, patients, and families. Welcome!
- Schedule a Speaker
- Contact an Outreach Specialist
- Your Quality Improvement Network QIO
- Annual Reports
- Educational Resources
- Advocacy Resources
Do you need to learn more about Kepro's BFCC free services for people who have Medicare?
Join us for the next webinar.
how kepro serves medicare beneficiaries
Medicare beneficiaries and families can call Kepro to talk about healthcare-related questions such as whether they are ready for discharge from a hospital, rehabilitation facility, home health agency, or hospice.
We help Medicare beneficiaries
- File appeals if they feel that they are not ready to be discharged from a hospital
- File appeals if their skilled services are ending too soon
- File quality of care complaints that Medicare beneficiaries may have about the care they received from their hospital, doctor, or others
We also help Medicare beneficiaries through our free Immediate Advocacy services when medical-related issues need to be taken care of right away.
who are our stakeholders?
Our stakeholders are organizations that have similar interests and serve a similar population group (i.e., Medicare beneficiaries). As the Beneficiary and Family Centered Care Quality Improvement Organization (BFCC-QIO) for 29 states, Kepro helps people who are on Medicare access their Medicare rights. Kepro works with stakeholder types of organizations who touch the lives of the people we serve, people who are on Medicare along with their families and caregivers.
how does kepro work with stakeholders?
As a BFCC-QIO, Kepro works with this specific population group to provide them with free services to improve their quality of care. Kepro also serves as a resource to our stakeholders. We provide resources to them that they can pass along to the Medicare population. We work together to serve this population and provide them with information to improve their quality of life.
Kepro has Outreach Specialists who work to partner with Area Agencies on Aging, social service agencies, and other organizations that work with older adults. Working together, we can improve healthcare quality that ultimately will benefit everyone.
Please email Kepro at QIOCommunications@kepro.com about partnership possibilities.
For more information about how Kepro works with stakeholders, listen to our podcast.
do you or your staff need to learn more about medicare rights?
- Contact the Outreach Specialist for your state if you have questions that aren't answered on our website.
- Visit our Educational Resources page for details about BFCC-QIOs and how they help your community (i.e., Medicare beneficiaries).
- Visit our Advocacy Resources page for materials you can share with your Medicare population.