Resources for People with Medicare
We are the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization, working to improve the quality of care for Medicare beneficiaries. Our site offers beneficiary and family-centered care information for providers, patients, and families. Welcome!
- Medicare has websites to use when you want to compare hospitals, home health agencies, skilled nursing facilities, physicians, or dialysis facilities:
- Subscribe to the Medicare RSS feed to stay up to date with Medicare news.
- If you need help with your Part D prescription drug coverage, visit our Part D coverage resources that include prescription assistance programs.
- This is a list of Medicare contacts with resources such as Social Security and the Veterans Administration.
- Medicare has an app called "What's covered" where you can quickly see what Medicare covers.
- Learn more about Medicare's Blue Button and Blue Button 2.0. You can access your personal health information and use this information to manage and improve your health.
Learn how to protect yourself from the flu. Download a flyer (PDF) to learn more.